The chapel of St Mahew, built in 1467 and restored in 1955, stands on one of the earliest Christian missionary sites in Scotland (6th Century). Today it is the church of the Catholic parish of St Mahew's and is in regular use for the celebration of Mass.
The chapel is one of only four mediaeval churches which have been restored to their former use. The others are: Greyfriars at Elgin, the Chapel Royal at Falkland and the Priory at Pluscarden.
Sundays and Weekdays: please click on bulletin for Mass times
Eucharistic Service and Rosary
please click on bulletin for Services
Forty Hours Adoration
Begins on the 7th Sunday of Easter each year.